Interactive Training Experience for EDC
- EDC training
- User designed interface
- Web and multimedia learning
- Training verification with certificate
- Fit for global usage
The eCRF Training Challenge
Facilitate and accelerate your clinical studies without wasting time and energy on training. Ennov Clinical eLearning is an original and interactive learning experience to ensure uniform training of EDC for each member of your teams.
The eLearning module is in a distance learning format, using the new technologies of web and multimedia, the objective of which is to vary the modes of learning.
eLearning includes two complete courses dedicated to the use of our eCRF EDC solution. They have been created to facilitate and accelerate the implementation of your clinical studies.
Benefits of eLearning
- Learning varied modes including web and multimedia
- Flexibility of time and training management
- Compliant with FDA recommendations for trial audits
- Efficiency: with software and progress checking readily accessible. People are automatically notified, tasks can be escalated.
- Experience: concrete cases drawn from the experience of experts
- Personalized: certificate of achievement
Training in Total Autonomy
Platform accessibility and the flexibility of time training management will entice project team members, making them completely independent in their learning.
This new way of learning, playful and interactive thanks to the collection of different media (texts and videos …) will standardize the practices of all the investigating centers.
Dashboards and reports will facilitate the management of eCRF training to track progress.
Rapid Deployment Training
To best meet your expectations, Ennov eLearning solution is fully configurable and customizable to be specific to your protocol.
The interface is designed for the user, be it trainer or learner, so it is very easy to integrate your supporting tools. Ennov Clinical will manage all the logistics of online training, from the design of the documents to the support of the participants.
Training includes a course for investigators and Clinical Practice Technicians featuring the business themes and questions most frequently asked by teams and a second course specific to the Clinical Research Associates, highlighting the methods of using EDC when monitoring tests.
Personalized Certificate of Achievement
Make sure that the training is officially validated.
The eLearning course concludes with questions in order to validate learner achievements and to obtain a certification that verifies their good understanding.
This is major proof and regulatory framework of the training of the Investigators and all the collaborators of the trial (in respect to Good Clinical Practices).
- Flexible time training management, pays for itself within a month
- Dedicated to viewing personalized dashboards, knowing connection time, and progress of learning
- Effective: Concrete cases drawn from the experience of expert
- Easy connection to training for teams
- Speeds up multicentric studies
- Personalized certificate of achievement
- Rapid deployment
- Dashboards and reports to track progress
- Distance learning format
- Comprised of two courses
- Questions to validate knowledge
- Traceability of training in the event of an audit
- Regulatory Intelligence
- Full web interface
- Fully integrated with Ennov Clinical
Cloud-based or On Site
eLearning – one of our Clinical Solutions
Hundreds of corporate customers trust Ennov
- 15 Years of experience in Clinical
- 150+ life science customers, many more in other industries
- Modern architecture and interface
- Application server for scalability
- You matter to us
- 98.5% of projects delivered on time and within budgets
- High and improving customer satisfaction
- Use of human resources: time spent on various steps
- Compare activities over similar products / period of time
We respect your freedom of choice
- Available as cloud or on premise
- You can switch between options at any time
- We make you autonomous
- Configuration requires no IT skills
- Improved security and optimized performance
- Data is hosted locally for total flexibility
- Full range of pre-integrated clinical study tools
- Based on our high end EDMS/BPMS platform
Structuring AND intuitive
… learn …
To book a demo, the best way is to fill the following form. You will be contacted very quickly by our team.
Send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our European office.
2311 West Cone Blvd, Suite 234
Greensboro, NC 27408
+1 (919) 924 5004
Paris – Headquarters
251 rue du Faubourg Saint Martin
75010 Paris – France
+33 (0) 126.96.36.199.38
5 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park
Eaton Socon St Neots Cambridgeshire PE19 8ER – UK
+1 (919) 924 5004
Tsukiji N°1, Nagaoka Building 2-3-4 Tsukiji,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japon