Direct Capture of Electronic Data by the Patient
- Intuitive entry and use for the patient
- Access to patient data by the investigators in real time
- Recovery and facilitated follow-up of paper questionnaires
- Significant decrease in project costs
- Data entry via web application
Patient Follow-up Challenge
Directly capture patient electronic data without having to worry about access, recovery, or security: it is possible with Ennov ePRO.
Paper questionnaires can sometimes be difficult, especially when it comes to patient management and monitoring, making it difficult to have patient compliance.
Manage patient data entry with ease via a web application.
Benefits of ePRO
- Collaboration especially with patients is improved and completely digitized
- Confidential encryption and storage of patient data
- Efficiency: patients are automatically notified, tasks can be more efficient.
- Agility: real time access to data
- Self-Assessment of pain using Ennov ePROs Visual Analog Scale
Electronically Manage Self-journals and Quality of Life Questionnaires
ePro facilitates the management of patient self-journals or quality-of-life questionnaires in electronic format. Patient data is immediately monitored and available to the investigator and promoter, thus enabling better patient compliance.
The solution is also of interest to the veterinary industry, where behavior and food questionnaires can be electronically utilized by pet owners.
Monitoring and requiring data entry by data entry operators, you avoid the heavy and expensive management of paper questionnaires, which are typically difficult to retrieve. Patients, however, can also take advantage of these electronic questionnaires.
The creation of Ennov ePRO forms is done with our standard CRF design as a conventional eCRF. Management and administration of patients is directly done by the centers.
Navigation within questionnaires is easy and intuitive. Patients can easily understand the interface so they can enter user-friendly questionnaires at home. Patients can even self-assess pain using Ennov ePROs Visual Analog Scale.
Patient Observational Monitoring
Throughout a study, patients can be automatically notified through personal messaging of the availability of questionnaires to complete.
Security of the patient’s data is guaranteed with encrypted and separate storage of medical data, in order to meet FDA (21 CFR part 11) and EMEA regulatory requirements.
- Cost Effective: significant decrease in project costs
- Real-time: access to data by the investigators
- Facilitated: follow-up and recovery of questionnaires
- Intuitive: entry and use for the patient
- Integrated with EDC
- Simple, optimized, and secured patient observational monitoring
- VAS: Visual Analog Scale allows patients to self-assess pain
- Confidentiality of patient
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Fully integrated with Ennov Clinical
Cloud-based or On Site
ePRO – one of our Clinical Solutions
Why Choose Ennov ?
Hundreds of corporate customers trust Ennov
- 15 Years of experience in Clinical
- 150+ life science customers, many more in other industries
- Modern architecture and interface
- Application server for scalability
- You matter to us
- 98.5% of projects delivered on time and within budgets
- High and improving customer satisfaction
- Use of human resources: time spent on various steps
- Compare activities over similar products / period of time
We respect your freedom of choice
- Available as cloud or on premise
- You can switch between options at any time
- We make you autonomous
- Configuration requires no IT skills
- Improved security and optimized performance
- Data is hosted locally for total flexibility
- Full range of pre-integrated clinical study tools
- Based on our high end EDMS/BPMS platform
Structuring AND intuitive
… view …
To book a demo, the best way is to fill the following form. You will be contacted very quickly by our team.
Send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our European office.
San Jose, USA
75 E Santa Clara St – WeWork
San Jose, CA 95113
+1 (484) 919-2752
Paris – Headquarters
251 rue du Faubourg Saint Martin
75010 Paris – France
+33 (0) 22.214.171.124.38
5 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park
Eaton Socon St Neots Cambridgeshire PE19 8ER – UK
+1 (919) 924 5004
Tsukiji N°1, Nagaoka Building 2-3-4 Tsukiji,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japon