Data Management Solution
- Simplified IDMP management
- Ensured readiness
- Increased data quality
- IDMP services
Simplify IDMP Management
The ISO Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) standards are a set of common, global standards for data elements, formats, and terminology to identify and exchange information about medicinal products.
The introduction and progressive implementation of new IDMP standards means that organizations will need to capture and manage significantly more regulatory data than ever before, which represents a significant challenge to the industry as a whole.
Effective data management involves significant effort, is time-consuming and costly. Ennov IDMP and our IDMP services simplify the process of maintaining your IDMP data while transitioning to the new standard.
Benefits of Ennov’s IDMP Solution
- Easy: no technical knowledge needed.
- Powerful: improves data quality – saving time and money.
- Efficient: projects delivered quickly and on time
- Integrated: with the Ennov RIM, Ennov Doc and Ennov Dossier
- Compliant: IDMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Expertise: our industry experience we can help you in your IDMP project.
- Modern: built on our leading-edge technology platform.
Ensure IDMP data quality
Ennov IDMP is a quality controlled solution for data management in support of the new IDMP standard.
Leverage your existing data to get a jump start on IDMP. Inventory, identify, cleanse and integrate your data, making your organization IDMP ready.
Mine and extract information contained in your regulatory documentation and other enterprise systems to ensure completeness.
Connected to the future
Ennov RIM is IDMP ready. We currently support the EMA SPOR Referentials lists (controlled vocabularies) within the system and flag each data element with an “IDMP Term” indicator.
As the SPOR data services specifications evolve, they will be systematically incorporated into the solution – taking full advantage of the Ennov Platform’s flexiblility and configurability.
Ennov IDMP is a key component in our comprehensive Regulatory solution suite. In combination with Ennov Process, Ennov Doc, Ennov RIM, Ennov Dossier and our REST API, Ennov has the solution today to whatever challenges tomorrow may bring.
Simplify Your IDMP project
Ennov recognizes that compliance with ISO IDMP represents a huge challenge for companies and addressing this challenge places an additional burden on their Regulatory resources.
In an effort to help the industry effectively and efficiently meet the requirements of this new standard, Ennov offers an IDMP Readiness Assessment service as a crucial first step in preparing for IDMP submissions.
Performing the assessment results in a documented evaluation that identifies the various data sources (both structured and unstructured) and provides an accounting of the gaps that will need to be addressed to ensure IDMP compliance.
- Use of available controlled vocabularies
- Personalized assistance with data and system migration
- Simplified IDMP data management
- Time and effort savings
- Increased data quality and integrity
- Seamless integration with Ennov Doc and Ennov RIM
- Robust reporting and data tracking
- Metadata orientation
- Highly configurable
- Automated notifications
- Information tracking
- Controlled vocabularies
- Reporting and analytics
Cloud-based or On Site
IDMP in our comprehensive regulatory compliance solution.
Regulatory document management
eCTD, NeeS, vNeeS, CTD submission dossier management
IDMP compliant product catalog
Comprehensive regulatory information management solution
Why Choose Ennov ?
Hundreds of corporate customers trust Ennov Dossier
- Over 15 Years of experience providing electronic document management solutions
- 150+ life science customers, many more in other industries
- Modern architecture and interface
- Highly scalable application server
- 100% web-based and user-centric design
- You matter to us
- 98.5% of projects are delivered on time and within budgets
- Very high levels of customer satisfaction
We respect your freedom of choice
- Available for cloud-based or on-premises deployment.
- You can switch between options at any time.
- We make you autonomous
- Configuration and management require no IT skills
- Integration through REST API
- Improved security and optimized performance.
- If cloud-based deployment is selected, we offer single-tenancy to minimize business interruption
- Data is hosted locally for total flexibility
Structuring AND intuitive
… to registration …
… and activities
To book a demo, the best way is to fill the following form. You will be contacted very quickly by our team.
Send us a mail at: email@example.com.
Contact our European office.
San Jose, USA
75 E Santa Clara St – WeWork
San Jose, CA 95113
+1 (833) 366-6887
Paris – Headquarters
251 rue du Faubourg Saint Martin
75010 Paris – France
+33 (0) 126.96.36.199.38
5 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park
Eaton Socon St Neots Cambridgeshire PE19 8ER – UK
+1 (919) 924 5004
Tsukiji N°1, Nagaoka Building 2-3-4 Tsukiji,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japon