Automated QA Test Developer / Analyst
Automated QA test developer / analyst with methodical, detail-orientated approach required.
the position involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
The position is based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
- Selenium testing suite and QA experience essential
- Strong knowledge of automation test best practises essential
- The ability to work accurately within the structure of formal procedures is essential
- Solid understanding of web UI and browser based testing within test automation
- Experience with performance testing tools highly desirable
- Oracle, SQL, Java development skills would be highly advantageous
Applicants must possess ‘A’ levels or equivalent as a minimum educational standard (degree level preferred).
The key duties include:
- Managing a suite of automated test scripts
- Preparation of test scripts, evaluating and reporting results
- Working closely with developers to manage automated testing integration
- Training and mentoring of QA team to develop additional test scripts
Ennov PV is a leading supplier of pharmacovigilance software and services to the pharmaceutical industry. The use of the product range is highly regulated and hence quality is paramount.
We request that no agencies submit applications nor contact us as a result of this advertisement.
Please contact: email@example.com
|Job Category||Q/A, R&D|