Software Support Specialist
You will report to the Customer Support Manager.
The position involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
As a support analyst you will be involved in:
- Supporting new user accounts
- Troubleshooting customer connection issues
- Supporting all aspects of our specialised software
- Development and delivery of technical solutions
- Serving as the customer liaison
- Providing 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues
- Troubleshooting user connection issues
- Managing and supporting user account management
- Excellent computer skills combined with a methodical, detail orientated approach.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work accurately within the structure of formal procedures is essential.
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance is preferred.
- Oracle Database
- Strong written and verbal English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office
- Windows servers
- XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance
Cambridgeshire, St Neots , United Kingdom