October 2nd to 4th, Park Plaza Victoria, London
Are these issues familiar to you ?
- Scrambling to implement IDMP
- Increasing workloads to publish submissions in more countries and multiple formats
- Planning and coordinating interactions with multiple authorities becoming more complex
- Managing the thousands of documents needed to deliver several product submissions in multiple countries
We can help you meet all of these challenges.
We will show you :
- How integration of EDMS, Dossier Publishing, RIM and IDMP in a single platform makes regulatory teams much more productive and responsive
- Why RIM is essential for you and how to implement it in the most efficient way
- How the native integration of Office365 with your EDMS can boost collaboration, internally, with CROs and other subcontractors
- How we can help you make your IDMP effort a success
Ennov proposes a unified platform for document management, dossier publishing, regulatory information management (RIM), and IDMP product catalog & registration.
This solution works with one easy to use and friendly interface.
We have been serving customers in the life science sector for over 15 Years, and now support more than 150 life science customers and 250,000 users.
The TOPRA symposium enables you to get – The latest regulatory updates from leading experts across the pharmaceutical spectrum – Insights from regulators, including EMA, MHRA, PMDA, VMD, RAVIMIAMET, MEB, ANSES, AGES – Regulatory intelligence, including consequences of the Brexit, Digital healthcare revolution, Regulatory science, Personalised medicine – Professional development sessions (skills development workshop, coaching sessions…) – Network with representatives from over 100 different organisations, including Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cancer Research, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, PPD Global, Roche, Sanofi