Ennov will be exhibiting at the Society of Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Annual Conference, being held in Seattle-Bellevue, Washington (USA), from 23-26 September 2018. The SCDM Annual Conference is the world’s largest Clinical Data Management Conference, offering unrivalled opportunities to experience cutting-edge solutions and practices in the Clinical Data Management industry. SCDM’s goal is to inspire the healthcare sector, advancing our community’s global ambitions.
With a unique program of keynote speakers, interactive sessions and networking events, the SCDM 2018 Annual Conference is a unique forum for the healthcare industry. The SCDM Annual Conference boasts over 700 participants from 300 organizations, along with 70+ speakers and 65+ exhibitors, all dedicated to advancing Clinical Data Management practices.
This year marks Ennov’s second appearance at the SCDM Annual Conference. Visit the Ennov Clinical team in Booth #207 to learn more about the Ennov Clinical Platform, with solutions covering:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) (including Medical Coding, Randomization and Drug Supply Management and Monitoring Tools)
- Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO)
- EDC Mobile (iPad app – eSource)
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)