Full Stack Software Developer
Ennov PV is recruiting for a full stack software developer to join our team in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The role involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Software Developer will:
- Contribute to the overall development effort as part of the Agile Scrum team.
- Study relevant technical solutions and write technical specifications.
- Develop product features.
- Create deployment pipelines.
- Correct anomalies / bugs.
Skills and Qualifications
You have an ability for communication that enables you to contribute in a positive way to the team’s progress. You are autonomous, with the willingness to join an agile and dynamic team. You are passionate about software development and automation.
- English language
- Strong functional programming / OOP in Java 8+
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM and GIT
- A good university degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent life experience and knowledge.
- Container technologies / Virtualisation
- Automation CI/CD
- Scripting languages
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
Headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in Europe, UK, North America, North Africa and Asia, Ennov provides the most original, comprehensive and cost-effective suite of web-based software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs, we proudly serve over 250 companies and 250,000 users around the world.
Ennov Pharmacovigilance (PV)
Ennov Pharmacovigilance (PV) Suite is an end-to-end solution for collecting, reporting and analysing human and veterinary PV adverse events data.