Network & Systems Administrator
The Network & Systems Administrator is responsible for the operation of the company’s information system, considering the expectations and needs of the company, while keeping an eye on technological developments. The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance of infrastructures, networks, equipment, applications and databases.
Hybrid work out of our Raleigh, NC office.
However, all qualified applicants within the USA will be considered, regardless of their location.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the responsibility of the IS and Hosting Manager, you will participate in the general organization and evolution of the architecture of the company’s information system:
- Ensure the datacenter’s operations
- Installation & upgrades of servers and software
- Capitalize on incidents in order to implement corrective actions
- Monitor and control the integrity of backups
- Manage the IT assets
- Supervise the IT operations
- Ensure the security of data managed in a sustainable manner
- Maintain the network and IT infrastructure to guarantee and improve their performance, reliability and security
- Ensure the application of procedures (coding, confidentiality, backup, security, etc…)
- Technology watch
- Provides on-call service outside working hours to be able to act on the infrastructure in the event of a serious problem with the equipment used by customers
- Participate in the quality process:
- Know and apply the quality policy, the quality manual and the quality procedures as well as the instructions of the department
- Make traceability records
- Write documents associated with the life cycle of systems and applications
- Participate in improvement action
- Participate in audits
- Participate in customer satisfaction by proposing and respecting the best deadlines, and by the quality of activities
Skills & Experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- OS Windows & Linux
- Network et firewalling
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Nice-to-have Skills & Experience:
- MySQL, Oracle DBMS, MSSQL
- General knowledge of information technology (IT, communication, internet)
Headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in Europe, UK, North America, North Africa and Asia, Ennov provides the most original, comprehensive and cost-effective suite of web-based software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs, we proudly serve over 250 companies and 250,000 users around the world.