IT Project Manager
Ennov PV is recruiting for Project Managers to join our team in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The Project Manager’s role is to manage the implementation of specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager will:
- Carry out implementation and configuration work with new customers, within the framework of the service sold.
- Manage existing customer application upgrades.
- Generate project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources, to ensure project goals and deadlines are met.
- Deliver software training.
- Provide additional application & technical support to customers & internal colleagues
- Identify and relay client software problems and/or evolution requests.
Skills and Qualifications
You have an ability for communication that enables you to contribute in a positive way to the team’s progress. You are autonomous, with the willingness to join an agile and dynamic team. You are passionate about software development and automation.
- Written and verbal English.
- Project Management Experience: 2+ years for Junior Role; 5+ years for Senior Role.
- Knowledge of computer industry and software publishing is preferred.
- Knowledge of the health, pharmaceutical industry and quality sectors is ideal.
- Technical skills: databases (particularly Oracle), SQL language, XML / XSLT, Crystal Reports.
- Software productivity suite (word processing, spreadsheets and presentations).
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Regular remote work days.
Headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in Europe, UK, North America, North Africa and Asia, Ennov provides the most original, comprehensive and cost-effective suite of web-based software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs, we proudly serve over 250 companies and 250,000 users around the world.
Ennov Pharmacovigilance (PV)
Ennov Pharmacovigilance (PV) Suite is an end-to-end solution for collecting, reporting and analysing human and veterinary PV adverse events data.