Customer Support Engineer
As a key member of the Customer Support team, the mission of the Customer Support Engineer is to answer customer requests and issues regarding to the usage of Ennov Software, from a functional or technical perspective. When required, the Customer Support Engineer will work with or escalate within different departments at Ennov, such as Hosting, Integration, Professional Services or Developers.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Customer Support Engineer performs a wide range of duties, including some or all of the following:
- Answering to customer tickets posted from the Online Customer Support Platform or received by email or phone calls.
- Replicating issues and problems encountered by the customers to Ennov internal servers.
- Forwarding any none-conformity to the Ennov R&D or Hosting departments.
- Encourage the customers to raise any improvement suggestions from the Online Customer Support Platform.
- Forwarding any customer quotation requests (for future or existing projects) to the sales department
- Updating the Ennov Support Knowledge Database
- Performing any intervention of a technical nature on the servers hosting our software
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree preferred, relevant experience can be substituted. – Entry level is accepted.
- Language: excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Application Server: JBOSS, Wildly, IIS
- Qualities: Strong problem solving skills with analytical mind, attention to detail, attentiveness
- Must be a U.S Resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.
Nice to have requirements
- Pharma Industry Process / Drug Life Cycle knowledge
- Speak an additional language (e.g. Spanish, French, German, etc.)
Headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in the North America, Europe, and Asia, Ennov provides the most original, comprehensive and cost-effective suite of web-based software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs, we proudly serve over 250 companies and 250,000 users around the world.