Control and Optimize Claims follow-up
Strealined claims management
Quick and agile setup
Handling complaints – a key issue
The follow-up of customer complaints and other feedback is the subject of specific attention in companies. Social networks accentuate this trend, with negative comments having more impact than positive ones. Control of the internal process for monitoring dissatisfaction is necessary. It is based on an objective and communicable measure of process performance.
A complex and delicate process to manage
The quality of customer complaint handling is an argument put forward by many companies. However, it is difficult to assess, maintain or improve. This is a complex process, involving:
- Identified ways to collect dissatisfactions
- Coordination of different actors and services
- Fast processing of often fragmented or inadequate data
Only a solution combining speed, historical recording and process management can reduce response times and improve the perception of the service provided.
A workflow software controlling the customer complaints processing circuit satisfies the organizational, strategic and operational objectives of this process:
- Control and improve customer satisfaction
- Reduce processing time
- Standardize and make more reliable the responses given to customers
- Measure the cost of dissatisfaction.
Ensure the coordination of actors
The Ennov Process workflow software allows to coordinate the different actors. It enables an ad hoc complaints processing circuit to be put online (definition of the stages, actors and information to be processed stage by stage, deadlines). Process modeling is fast, flexible and iterative as needed.
ECapture incoming flows
The complaint registration form is filled in by an operator or automatically created and filled in from an incoming stream (e-mail or paper mail – a connector then issues the complaint based on the information collected). The complaint is placed in the list of tasks of the actors concerned.
Retrieve and update customer data
Easy integration with CRM or ERP: The openness of the Ennov Process workflow software and its ability to be quickly integrated with the information system is a considerable asset. Native connection possibilities to external databases allow effortless linking of complaint registration to the customer base.
Concrete features for managing customer complaints
- Sending an acknowledgement of receipt as soon as the claim is reported
- Historical record of the various exchanges of information
- Automatic routing to the right contacts based on the information entered
- Email alert on tasks to be carried out
- Activation of corrective actions and progress status information to inform the customer in real time
- Automatic generation of standardized response letters according to the stage of progress
- Overview of customer complaints by product type, customer, period, country, site etc.
- Automatic creation of dashboards and monitoring to continuously optimize activity
Request my demo
To book a demo, the best way is to fill the following form. You will be contacted very quickly by our team.
Send us a mail at: email@example.com.
Contact our European office.
San Jose, USA
75 E Santa Clara St – WeWork
San Jose, CA 95113
+1 (833) 366-6887
Paris – Headquarters
251 rue du Faubourg Saint Martin
75010 Paris – France
+33 (0) 126.96.36.199.38
5 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park
Eaton Socon St Neots Cambridgeshire PE19 8ER – UK
+1 (919) 924 5004
Tsukiji N°1, Nagaoka Building 2-3-4 Tsukiji,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japon