EDM/BPM Consultant/customer project manager
Join a growing software technology company.
Ennov is a steadily growing software technology company located in France, UK and the USA. We have more than 500 customers, with over 150 in the Life Science sector.
We build innovative SaaS and on premise solutions that include Content Management (Document Management, Business Process Management…) for life sciences and health sector customers.
Job Summary: Ennov is looking for Consultants/Project managers who want to become experts with Ennov’s ECM / BPM product line Portfolio, are passionate about helping customers achieve their goals, and who wish to be active in the Life Sciences Industry, delivering for instance Quality and Regulatory affairs related applications.
The Consultant/Customer project manager is a member of our Professional Services (Consulting Organisation). He manages ECM/BPM implementation projects for our customers, using Ennov software solutions.
To achieve this, he delivers on Ennov’s EDM/BPM solutions the necessary consulting and services necessary for the project’s success: consulting, configuration, training, project coordination, coordination of internal resources necessary for the project.
Qualified candidates will be located in Paris.
- Content management solution design and configuration
- Post-go-live System Consulting
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of digital content
- Knowledge transfer and training of customer employees
- Creation of customer reports
- Interact with Ennov Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn, adaptability
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or equivalent work experience
- Communication skills in French and English
- Ability to work independently with customers
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements, design and deliver potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly content management software
- Mobile (projects potentially anywhere in Europe)
Nice to Have:
- Consulting experience
- Life Sciences industry experience, specifically Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge of Life Science or Health sector compliance requirements
- Experience with ECM / BPM solutions (Ennov or other)
- Project management experience
- Other European language(s), especially German