Job Function Category : Engineering, Information Technology
Company Industry category : Computer Software
Employment type : Full Time
Seniority : Beginner to senior
Reporting to the PARIS R&D team manager, you will work with the development and validation teams and apply the SCRUM agile development approach to develop Ennov’s EDMS / BPMS (Document management and workflow management) software suite, which is used for Ennov’s quality and regulatory applications.
Develop Ennov’s web Java/JEE EDMS/BPMS application:
- Participate to functional specifications
- Study technical solutions and write technical specifications
- Develop required product features
- Correct bugs
Computer programming background, beginners as well as senior profiles are welcome.
You are passionate about web technologies, have knowledge of design and usability, and strong web development skills.
Autonomous, with the willingness to join an agile and dynamic team.
You have an ability for communication that enables you to contribute in a positive way to the team’s progress.
- Back-end: Java JEE, Wildfly
- Databases: Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server, SQL language
- Productivity: Eclipse or IntelliJ, version management tools
- Notions of graphic design, UX design, design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Persistence Frameworks (JDO, JPA), EJBs
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM
We also have an R&D team on Bordeaux and one in Poitiers, so applications for these locations are also accepted.
|Job Category||R&D, Software Development|