You will report to the Professional Services Manager.
The position involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
As a project analyst you will be involved in carrying out implementation and configuration work with new customers, managing existing customer application upgrade programs as well as carrying out minor development and Business Intelligence tasks to support customer requirements.
- Management of customer project expectations and timelines.
- Production of configuration scripts and other project deliverables.
- Generation of project documentation.
- Delivery of training both remotely and at customer locations.
- Provide assistance to Support team when required.
- Investigation and Resolution of customer issues.
- Excellent computer skills combined with a methodical, detail orientated approach.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work accurately within the structure of formal procedures is essential.
- A track record of managing multiple ongoing projects and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
- Oracle Database
- Written and verbal English
- Proven project management experience
- Background in Pharmacovigilance
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of Crystal reports
Cambridgeshire, St Neots , United Kingdom
|Job Category||IT, Projects|