You will report to the Customer Support Manager.
The position involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
As a support analyst you will be involved in:
- Supporting new user accounts
- Troubleshooting customer connection issues
- Supporting all aspects of our specialised software
- Development and delivery of technical solutions
- Serving as the customer liaison
- Providing 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues
- Troubleshooting user connection issues
- Managing and supporting user account management
- Excellent computer skills combined with a methodical, detail orientated approach.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work accurately within the structure of formal procedures is essential.
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance is preferred.
- Oracle Database
- Strong written and verbal English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office
- Windows servers
- XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance
Cambridgeshire, St Neots , United Kingdom