The software product support specialist assists with the provision of an efficient customer support service to all customers from installation through production use of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance products.
S/he assists with the provision of efficient customer and product support services to Ennov customers world-wide to include software testing, help desk, user documentation, dissemination of user information, related support services and software validation process for the pharmaceutical industry.
Location : San Jose, California
Mobility : United States of America
FLSA : Exempt
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provision of a full software support service from 2PM to 11PM PST
- Investigation and resolution of customer issues
- Development and delivery of technical support solutions
- Maintain knowledge of customers, contacts, software and versions in use.
- Customer liaison – telephone / email support / communication.
- Investigation and resolution of issues raised by customers.
- Logging, tracking, investigation, resolution and closure of support calls.
- Maintain knowledge base of known problems and change requests.
Project management assistance
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Knowledge of IT and software management
- Knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry regulations and software validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Sharp curiosity for detection of relevant IT evolutions for the Company
- Knowledge of the Company marketed software
The Product specialist works with the Ennov USA and Ennov Europe Teams. S/he will report directly to the VP of Professional services North America and will have to works as a team with Project Management department, Support, and other Consultants.
When the person in this position will be hired, s/he does not supervise other employees. In the future, according to the business development performance and the growth of the company in the US, s/he will be able to create and manage a team.
Skills and qualifications
Education and experience
Applicants will have a minimum BS degree in Computer Engineering or Regulatory Affairs or other equivalent field with a minimum of 12 months relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the drug life cycle environment
- Knowledge in one or several types of software is required: Electronic document management, Business Process Management, Workflow management, Regulatory Submission Publisher.
- Well organized and pro-active
- Curiosity, innovation spirit
- Quick learning capacity
- Great communication skills
Physical/mental demands and work environment
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee needs to be mobile and available for travel. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to the screen. Ability to focus, analyze and assess information.