Ennov, a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Life Sciences industry is pleased to announce the release of Version 9.3 of its unified compliance platform. This release introduces many new features and functions to the Ennov platform.
Some key updates include:
- Extended search capabilities
- Advanced search export across the platform
- Additional planning features
- Enhanced dashboard capabilities, including new widgets, navigation improvements
- Extended XEVDMP capabilities
- Performance optimizations
- Automation for data consistency
- Productivity enhancements
“Ennov Version 9.3 significantly extends the capabilities of Ennov RIM, Ennov Dossier, Ennov eTMF, and Ennov Analytics. The efficiencies gained from these enhancements will have a material impact on their operational performance moving forward.”James Deleuse, Ennov Product Line Director
To learn more about Ennov and our full suite of software solutions, visit www.ennov.com.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices in the US, UK, and Asia, Ennov provides the most intuitive, comprehensive, and cost-effective suite of software solutions for the life sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechnology companies, we proudly serve over 250 companies and 250,000 users around the world. Our solutions are designed and built to support the entire Life Sciences R&D continuum including Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Pharmacovigilance and Commercial.