Ennov will be exhibiting at the 2019 Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit, being held 8-10 April 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Fira Center, in Barcelona, Spain.
Visit us on booth #16 to learn why Ennov’s end to end Regulatory Information Management (RIM) solution:
- Was recently chosen by two top pharmaceutical companies for their global RIM deployment projects
- Is considered by the Gens & Associates 2018 RIM report as one of the few RIM end to end solutions available on the market, dubbed the “Game Changer” for RIM for the coming years.
- Is listed among 7 RIM and IDMP vendors in Gartner’s “Delayed and Confusing IDMP Compliance Requirements Demand Life Science CIOs Pursue a Two-Part Strategy” research note
Ennov RIM seamlessly integrates the management of regulatory documents, submissions, product registrations and processes using a truly unified platform.
It is part of our innovative regulatory software suite spanning the entire RSIDM continuum, covering:
- Regulatory document management
- Regulatory submissions (eCTD, NeeS, vNeeS, eCopy..)
- Regulatory Information Management (RIM)
- Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP)
The Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit (8th-10th April 2019 in Barcelona) covers Global eSubmissions, Regulatory Information Management (RIM, IDMP, SPOR) and eRegulatory reforms worldwide.
More information can be found at:
Please use the discount code CQ5271ENNOV when registering to receive a 25% discount.